To effectively enforce Anti Crime & Corruption Laws with integrity & impartiality strive to achieve the highest standards in the duties we perform, the services we render & the professionalism we display.
Everyday is a new day for us and we work really hard to satisfy every public.
1) The Members of N.I.B. are working on
voluntary basis and no payment is given
to them. Enrolment is Non-Transferable
and once the Payment (Donation) is
made, it is non-refundable.
2) Any kind of misbehavior of misconduct mat result in rejection of NIB. All disputers subject to Jurisdiction of Kolkata.
3) NIB will not be responsible for any misuse of identity card issued to the Membership during the course of their Membership with NIB.
4) On expiry, the Identity Cards must be submit to the National Admin Office. After expiry, renewal is a must under 30 days for regular membership.
5) In case of change of address/mobile no Member should inform the same to the National Admin Office.
6) In case of loss the identity Card, inform the National Admin. Office in writing along with the F.I.R. Immediately.
7) All N.I.B members should contact their respective Area Units / State Units / National unit office once in a month.
8) Applicant can use photocopy o f t h e Application form which will be duly acknowledged by the National Admin. Office once revived duly filled in.
9) Strict action will be taken against the Member, If found guilty floating the rules and regulation of N.I.B.
10) If you have any doubt, question or problem, please contact N.I.B Admin Office. All right reserved to Kolkata Jurisdiction